Carnegie Mellon President Jared L. Cohon and Tepper School of Business Dean Robert M. Dammon recently returned from a visit to the Asia-Pacific region that included events in Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Mumbai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Highlights of the visit included:
- Major events sponsored by the Inspire Innovation campaign in Seoul, Tokyo and Beijing—all attracting record crowds; These gatherings featured:
- University and campaign updates from President Cohon
- An engaging panel discussion in Tokyo about the Japanese and global economies, hosted by CMU trustee Yoshiaki Fujimori (TPR'81), President and CEO, JS Group Corporation
- A keynote address in Beijing from Kai-Fu Lee (SCS'88), Chairman and CEO of Innovation Works
- Opportunities to meet Dean Dammon and hear updates about the Tepper School of Business in Seoul, Tokyo, Mumbai, Bangalore and New Delhi
Hundreds of alumni, parents and friends connected with each other and the university during this inspiring trip.
Don’t miss out when CMU comes to a city near you. Keep tabs on upcoming events.